Membrane Roofing System
Conklin has taken their innovation to new heights with this complete waterproofing system that can improve and extend the life of an existing membrane. As TPO and other membrane roofing systems become weathered, rooftops can crack, leak, and pick up dirt, diminishing their effectiveness and energy-saving properties. Conklin’s elastomeric coatings provide a new, cost-effective solution for repairing and preserving approved single-ply membranes, resulting in improved energy savings.
White roof membrane has radiative property values for solar reflectance and thermal emittance that improve the energy efficiency of commercial buildings and positively impact the environment. Choosing an elastomeric roof coating for your property means it’s been UL fire rated for safety.
Even though our membrane roofing systems entail superb attention to detail and a comprehensive installation process including specialized surface cleansing, preparation, priming, detailed sealing, and fabric reinforcement, it still requires less time than an entire roof replacement or traditional roof restoration methods.
Conklin’s elastomeric roof coating is Energy Star rated, CRRC (Cool Roof Rating Council) rated, Classified UL for impact resistance, FM approved.
Signs Your Roof Membrane Needs Help:
- Evidence of water damage on the ceiling
- Bubbles, ripples or blistering in the roofing membrane
- Increasingly higher cooling costs
- Loose roofing materials
- Your commercial roof is more than 25 years old
Advantages of Conklin’s Membrane Coating System:
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing.
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense with its cool, white reflective surface.
- Extends the life of the existing roof