Metal Roof Restoration
Is your metal roof leaking? Stop paying for patching only to have to repeat the repair. We can create a seamless metal roof coating with our SPF commercial roofing systems. Metal roof restoration using spray polyurethane foam stops leaks and condensation completely.
Conklin’s Metal Roofing System is a complete waterproofing system for metal roofs. It stops leaks, inhibits rust, and provides an energy-efficient, long-lasting, attractive finish coat and the best metal roof sealant to extend the life of your metal roof for years.
During the roof restoration process, each problem area is systematically addressed, repaired and resealed. We apply a rust-protection barrier, agitate and wash rust off using specialized equipment, and thoroughly clean the surface. We then apply a rust-remover and pre-primer for further protection and to promote adhesion of the metal roof coating.
Our metal roof coating systems ensure that gaps and voids are filled and all seams and areas around fasteners are sealed using the best metal roof sealant. The last step is coating the entire metal roof with an energy-efficient, reflective ﬁnish coating.
Advantages of Conklin’s Metal Restoration System
- Stops leaks.
- Inhibits rust.
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense with its cool, white reflective surface.
- Enhances appearance with attractive finish coat.
- Extends the life of the existing metal roof.
Signs You Need A Metal Roof Restoration
- Rust or water stains appear on the ceiling of your commercial building
- Evidence of oxidation
- Loose, missing, or failing fasteners and clips
- Loose or unfinished counterflashing
- Panel damage
- Punctures or scratches
- Chalking and fading