Conklin’s Single-Ply Membrane Rooﬁng Systems are made with premium thermoplastic membranes. During installation, membrane rolls are overlapped and welded together to form an exceptionally durable, waterproof, energy-efficient shield that will deliver unsurpassed protection for years to come.
A single-ply membrane roof system is ideal for low-sloped commercial roofs and flat roofs. Traditional BUR roof systems require many layers of roofing material to create a waterproof surface and may require an extensive installation process. Conversely, a Conklin single-play membrane roof is installed directly on your roof’s substrate, requiring less materials and less installation time.
With a single-ply membrane roof system, you get durable, watertight protection for much less than what it would cost to replace your commercial roof system.
Advantages of Conklin’s Single Ply System:
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing.
- Offers superior protection from wind and hail.
- Offers fire and chemical resistance.
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expense with its cool, white reflective surface.
- Can be applied in all seasons, performs in all climates.
- Up to 20-year warranty available.